Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lots of Assorted Auto Parts !

For Sale as follows:

* 1000 lbs. engine stand $50 bucks

Edelbrock performance intake with 600 cfm edelbrock crab fro a 400 modified Ford $300. obo

edelbrock torque r intake fits small block Chevy $100 and a set of tall aluminum valve cover for small block Chevy $75.

Ford motor-sport valve covers with studd wing-nut bolts for a 400 modified Ford $100

Two velocity stack air cleaners brand new with elements $40 bucks each or $80 for both.

Set of aluminum rims for a Dodge Dakota $60.

B+M Quicksilver Ratchet shiftier $100.

B-Kool Radiator fan and shroud $100

For information on any of these items please call 775-304-7629 an ask for Justin

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. Thank you so much for giving plenty of useful content. I will bookmark your blog site and will be without doubt coming back.

    Car Plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could afford to start a new hobby. I would totally love to fix up an old car. However, I don't really know that much about cars, so it would take me a long time. I am pretty good with my hands, so I think I would be able to do it. I would just have to convince my wife. That would probably be the hardest part. http://aautopartslocators.com/our-services.php

    ReplyDelete